Yuriy Romashko joins the Board of RISE Ukraine
On February 21, a general meeting of the RISE Ukraine coalition members was held.
Representatives of the organizations discussed the results of work as of February and plans for three key areas of activity, as well as elected the Board of the Coalition.
Members of the Board of the RISE Ukraine Coalition:
- Viktor Nestulia, Open Contracting Partnership;
- Andriy Borovyk, Transparency International Ukraine;
- Oleksiy Dorohan, BRDO;
- Oleksandra Betliy, Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting;
- Martyna Bohuslavets, Institute of Legislative Ideas;
- Yuriy Romashko, Institute for Analysis and Advocacy;
- Serhiy Mytkalyk, Anti-Corruption Headquarters.
During the meeting, representatives of the organizations also discussed:
📌 institutional architecture of reconstruction;
📌 electronic Reconstruction Management System (ERMS);
📌 monitoring and open data.
We are pleased to be a part of the Coalition working to ensure transparent and accountable reconstruction of Ukraine.