We invite an analyst to join the IAA team
Employment – full-time
Payment – based on the results of the interview
- development of methodology and research plan;
- data collection for analytical research;
- data processing and systematization;
- writing analytical materials;
- presenting research results to stakeholders and the media.
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- University degree in economics;
- Knowledge of economic theory, orientation in macroeconomic topics and trends, understanding of aspects of government economic policy;
- Practical experience in conducting analytical research;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to work for results;
- Ability to communicate;
- work in a friendly team in the city center decent salary with prospects for growth and development;
- participation in interesting, relevant and innovative projects that are important for the development and prosperity of our country;
- a wide range of possible areas of development and training – participation in various events, trainings, and seminars;
- support for creative ideas and initiatives.
To participate in the competition, you must submit:
- Expected level of remuneration
- Examples of completed analytical materials – if available
Please send your resume and supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the email should read “Resume for Analyst”