ePoltava – the city in your smartphone
Project in numbers
- 8 functions of the application
- 13 utility companies connected to the system
- about 17,000 registered users
- about 16,000 requests processed 15 videos distributed
Developing and implementing the Poltava Smart City information ecosystem for open data, transparent city management, online service delivery, and smart city infrastructure.
Relevance of the project
Ukraine’s large cities face a number of development challenges. There is a growing public demand for more active participation of citizens in solving urban problems and city management. Poltava is in a situation where modern technologies are not used to collect, process information and plan. All processes are based on the old approaches of an almost planned economy.
- Information technologies contribute to the transparency of city administration and management;
- Poltava residents are involved in decision-making processes and influence the creation of city policy;
- The technologies used ensure safety, quick response to emergency calls, and timely response to the problems of Poltava residents;
- A mobile application has been created that helps citizens organize their own participation in the formation and implementation of Poltava’s development policy, analyze information about the work of authorities and services, receive any information online, and receive quality services both online and offline
More about the PoltavaSmartCity project: https://smartcity.pl.ua/